So my sister and I are making my invitations. They are going to be simple and traditional. But I'm stuck on how to incorporate the travel information on it....I don't want it on the actual invitation. It will have the prices of the week we are travelling to Jamaica, as well as the travel agent information. Any ideas on how to put this information is appreciated!

We did a pocketfold invitation from cards and pockets. Make sure you check for cards and pockets sales (codes) if you use that company. If you add cards and pockets as a friend on facebook, sometimes they list their sales (code). You might find a better deal at another paper place, but when we were looking, these were the best for the price. We bought the invitation pocketfold kit and included a passport (kind of like the passport invite) insert in the pocket and a rsvp card and stamped envelope. It worked out perfect! Good luck!

Dayna. I would add an insert. You can get creative and go to AC Moore or Michael's and fancy them up a bit. I did it for my STD's. Just printed out what extra info I wanted to provide, used art scissors to jazz it up a bit, used aqua colored font for the print, stamped it with a starfish. Stuff like that you could do.