Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakara View Post
another idea is if you use staples copy center and send your template to them they can print it on their labels and laminate it that way its already a waterproof sticker
I made my own labels for my mugs, and I did just that, went to staples got them to print it on the sticky paper, and then laminate it. But when you laminate it, it gets laminated on both sides (it's the kind of machine they have) so it's no longer sticky. So i tried to put double sided tape to the back side, but becuse the 3mm lamination was still to thick, it wouldn't stick to the mug. So I say sticky paper and book protecter. I cut off a piece of the book protector to fit the whole sheet of labels, then just cut them out as I go and peel the back side. It has worked wonders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestCabo10 View Post
Ok great! Thank you so much Im so excited! where did yo find the book protector?
I got mine at the dollar store, but you can aslo get it at staples. It's called exactly 'book protector' so when you go looking for it, just ask someone for their help, they will know what it is,
Let me know how it turnes out for you!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...