(pic heavy) Mrs. Goodrich's Beaches Negril Review Feb-2010

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOnderful review!!

You put me to shame ;-)

Beautiful beautiful pictures, makes me remember the fun times at my wedding! I even recognise some of the staff in the pictures and you were definitely right about the coordinators and DJ Bryan.

Sounds like we both had a good time and maybe worried a bit too much beforehand......

Agreed! We were married by the same minister and under the same gazebo... the most beautiful spot IMO :)

I definitely worried too much, but having someone tell me the centerpieces we ordered were not available and that we would have to pay x amount of dollars more would send anyone over the edge (which is just one example of the non-sense)!!

Beaches IN Jamaica made it wonderful!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting your review! It is so helpful for us soon to be Mrs. at Beaches! We are 1 month away officially from today and still having trouble deciding on things, so it is good to see photos and know that we can ultimately pick things when we arrive. Thank you so much and you looked stunning too!

I read through this when you posted, but wanted to comment how great this is! I just welled up with tears when I saw your beach/water photo during your walk the day of the wedding...I could imagine all the excitement and emotions you must of been feeling. Lovely!