Vdaybride post wedding sale!! **Mucho pics**

vdaybride

Hi the raffa fans arrived today.Im delighted xxx I want to also say a huge THANKYOU for crediting our paypal account as the postage was less.WAHOOOH.

Could i ask how much rbbon do think ill need for each one and which width ribbon did you use?

Oh and finally there was one fan that was smaller than the rest ABSOLUTLY perfect for our flower girl chloe whos six and was happy to be getting one when i showed her what they were on line.

Girls this was a super quick stress free honest transaction xxxxx

Shop away xxxx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo66 View Post
Hi the raffa fans arrived today.Im delighted xxx I want to also say a huge THANKYOU for crediting our paypal account as the postage was less.WAHOOOH.
Could i ask how much rbbon do think ill need for each one and which width ribbon did you use?
Oh and finally there was one fan that was smaller than the rest ABSOLUTLY perfect for our flower girl chloe whos six and was happy to be getting one when i showed her what they were on line.
Girls this was a super quick stress free honest transaction xxxxx
Shop away xxxx
Thanks :) I always try to treat people the way I like to be treated!!

I think I used 3/8' or 5/8' I am so sorry I don't have any rolls left to get the exact one. I used about a roll of each color (had some left over from the color that was tied into a bow.) The rolls came in 5 yards rolls I believe. One roll will definitely be enough for the amount of fans you have. I used glue dots to keep the ends tightly in place and slowly wrapped the ribbon, overlapping by just a little until the handle was all the way wrapped. I am horrible at giving direction so my husband says so sorry in advance lol, but I hope this helps you somewhat.