Future_mrs2010 (tucks) BEACHES T&C Review. LONG with pictures!

*Meagan*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the great review were getting married there in may and yes monica is making me nuts!!! Everytime we talk i feel like im spending more money so i'm def holding off on the ms packages. How many people did you have come? Did you close down schooners or they just let you have a private dinner area with your guests? did you do music etc?? i'd love to chat not sure how to get your email on here but if you know how contact me!!!! Thanks and yes love your pics!!!

Awesome review and love the pics!! The one thing I wanted to ask you about was the legal part. That was one of the things that made us pick Beaches Negril over T&C....if I remember right there was a longer waiting period from the time you arrive on the island to when you can actually get married - is this right? And how easy was it as far as the paperwork goes? Were you able to do all of that ahead of time or did you need to do paperwork or go to the courthouse or anything while you were on the island?