Need Help With a Maggie!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Ok, so I finally found the dress I love. Problem is that it's a Maggie Sottero Style "Justine". This dress has been discontinued sad.gif

I've called around to all the boutiques who carry Maggie and the only two dresses in circulation that they could locate is a size 0 and a 14. I am a size 0-2 normally so either of those would not work for me. There is a website Wedding Dresses|Bridal Gowns|Prom Gowns|Cheap Bridesmaid|Wedding Accessories that can suposedly create this dress. Pretty nervous about the online overseas ordering, but even more nervous about my other option which is non-refundable and can't try or see before I buy for $1,300.

Any recommendations on this dress?

Thanks!

If there is one that is a size 0 and you are a size 0-2, could you not see if a seamstress could take it out a wee bit for you? Usually they have a little bit of give around the seams that you could do some alterations, up OR down a size. Good luck! Or also. I noticed a lot of Maggie dresses for sale that have been previously owned. You may be able to snag one at a great deal! (Unless you don't want to go the used route...since they are just worn once, they are usually still in pristine condition). Google Maggie Sottero Justine and see what comes up. I just found this site and it looks like they have several if this is the same dress you are looking for...http://www.topbridaldress.com/produc...productid=2319