real touch flowers, enchanting memories

Tam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Enchanting Memories on Sat. to meet with Debbie.  I went in with a bouquet in mind and after seeing her work and being able to touch the real touch flowers I have totally changed my mind on the flowers that I will be using.  Debbie was so helpful making suggestions of what would work with my colour scheme. I left a deposit for her to start putting some ideas together for me.  I have no doubt in my mind that my flowers will look amazing. I will post pictures when I receive them. 

I'm new to this but does anyone know if there are any threads with lists of Canadian vendors etc...? I was just wondering because I've been reading though threads for weeks and I haven't really seen anything like that. It would be nice to have it all in a couple of places besides all the wonderful threads. I don't really know if this would work or not but I would like to know what you guys think. Thanks

• 5 months later...

I'm really thinking of going with these ladies (I talked to Debbie on the phone, she's wonderful) but I'm really not feeling their green cymbidium orchid.  It has a weird bit sticking out (which might not matter, but I'm finishing my degree in botany, and I KNOW that isn't supposed to be there).  Anyone get those orchids with them, and have any photos to share? 

The photo of their orchid they sent me - and then the one Bloom Bridal sent me.  I'm thinking I might go with Bloom because of the orchid, as that is the main part of my bouquet (and the reason I'm doing real touch, to make sure I have them).

DSC00781.JPG

Green Cym.jpg

• 1 month later...

P6250010.JPG

These are my real touch flowerrs I received from Enchanting Memories. I just loved them. I highly recommend using them. Debbie and Pat were great to work with and very accomodating. I meet with Debbie sometime last winter just to view the actual flowers and see some of her work. I was very impressed and ordered my flowers on the spot.  They are very easy to get a hold of and return my emails promptly. If I had to rate their service and quality of work out of 10 I would give them a 10 plus plus plus!   I received 1 brides bouquet, 1 MOH, 1 BM , 3 boutineers, 2 wrist corsages, 3 hair flowers, loose flowers for the cake.  I just postedt a few here.

here is their email address www.enchantingmemoriesstore.com

P6250009.JPG

• 4 weeks later...