World's Best 10K PR..

**~Linda~**

I dont know if anyone here is coming to this event(lol! you never know). BUT ive just signed my registration form and am going to hand it in tomorrow. I have been marathon training for a while but haven't had the chance to participate in any event yet. So here goes my first MINI hoping i dont get claustrophobic on the run! Has anyone participated in any of these massive events? Any advice crowd control wise? When i run i usually just put my Ipod on and focus but have never ran with SOOO many people in my life! Any advice is more than welcome!

That fantastic Kateliya!! Crowds are crazy at the start line but most races are pretty good at keeping things organized and moving. When you registered, they probably asked you how fast you expected to finish. If so, its because they are having people start depending on how they expect to finish. The slower you expect to race, the further back your corral will be. Once you start racing, crowds won't be too much of an issue, people will quickly spread out based on speed. Finishing the race will be a real high, I guarantee you will be back for more races! Congrats and good luck!!