Hello, new photographer here...

Riccis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome riccis!

ladies riccis will be shooting elizabeths wedding with me at las ventanas and courtneys ES! im so excited to be working with him. and you can see why!!! and on top of being a great photographers, he such a great guy :) too.

we initially met online (photography forum, did you know we have them too?) when i was having some computer problems. he called me and walked me through fixing my album design software problem. then he overnighted me a dvd of something we were talking about on the phone. we met face to face in vegas this year and he generously offered to come with me to cabo in august. can you tell i just think hes fabulous? such a talented, kind and generous person.

and we are going to rock cabo in august!!! so glad to see you here riccis. and i will see you for real in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
welcome riccis!

ladies riccis will be shooting elizabeths wedding with me at las ventanas and courtneys ES! im so excited to be working with him. and you can see why!!! and on top of being a great photographers, he such a great guy :) too.

we initially met online (photography forum, did you know we have them too?) when i was having some computer problems. he called me and walked me through fixing my album design software problem. then he overnighted me a dvd of something we were talking about on the phone. we met face to face in vegas this year and he generously offered to come with me to cabo in august. can you tell i just think hes fabulous? such a talented, kind and generous person.

and we are going to rock cabo in august!!! so glad to see you here riccis. and i will see you for real in a few weeks.
can i be your assistant at las ventanas? i used to be an assistant photog for a wedding photog years ago..smile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
can i be your assistant at las ventanas? i used to be an assistant photog for a wedding photog years ago..smile159.gif
the more the merrier!!! haha!

im excited this is my first time staying there. and riccis and i are staying some extra time to do some leisure photography. capture the locals and area. its the first trip since the bahamas in 06 when im staying a little longer to have some fun.