Sam Perches~ Videographer

TammyWright

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jen,

I used sam as well and thought he was really great to work with.

ladies, if you use him, be sure to mention this forum as i was one of his frist weddings.

he is very sweet...he does travel alot so sometimes it can take a little longer to hear back from him

• 4 months later...

My computer is bugging out. Here it is:

Basic Package

Includes only raw footage without editing. Footage is submitted on mini DV tape and DVD

Rate per hour: $275.00 USD

Package 1:

Includes the following:

-4 hours of filming, using two cameras. -Editing of all footage -Inclusion of music of your choice -Audio mixing -Text and titles -Professional DVD menu design and authoring -Design of case cover and DVD print

Final product will be submitted on mini DV tape and DVD format with 3 copies, each in a DVD case with cover.

*Photos for case design must be provided.

Package 1 Total: $1,400.00 USD*

Includes all expenses - 50% is required in advance *Prices may vary according to specific requests

Package 2: Includes the following:

-5 hours of filming with two cameras -Editing of all footage -Inclusion of music of your choice -Audio Mixing -Text and titles -Slideshow of still photos with music (photos to be provided) -Professional DVD menu design and authoring -Design of case cover and DVD print

Final product will be submitted on mini DV tape and DVD format with 6 copies, each in a DVD case with cover.

Package 2 Total: $1,800 USD*

Includes all expenses - 50% is required in advance *Prices can vary according to specific requests

Hi Leia,

Sam is our videographer. Our wedding is on November 17 and I will be able to provide a review of his work when I come back. We are getting the 5-hour package. He seems very nice on e-mail. Hopefully we will get his video soon so I can share it with all of you!

Oh thanks Jessica! Your the best. I'm meeting w/ him briefly next week; so I'll post whatever he gives me in my site visit review. I'd love to see his work. BTW, your wedding is coming up so fast! I'm so excited for you. I definately think that you picked one of the most gorgeous, if not THE most gorgeous place to have a destination wedding! I'm anxious to see your wedding pics!!!!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am using Sam Perches and his rates for 2008/2009 is 300.00 USD a hr. i have him booked for two hours. He is very professional and speedy by email. he even emailed me a contract so that I would feel more comfortable. Plus, I have heard he's a cutie to give my single friends some eye candy ha!

• 1 month later...