Question re tipping for prior brides

So I have asked tons of questions of prior DW brides, read the articles and came up with an average. Tipping is obviously based upon the level of service provided. I think I am going to fill out some basic thank you cards and put cash in the cards. I will defer to my future MIL to pass them out (since she will be one of the few sober people by the end of the evening, haha!!)

From what I have heard and read, $50 - 100 for the WC (some tip half at the initial meeting and the remainder at the end of the receiption). $25.00+ for each waiter and the bartender. $50.00+ for the DJ (if you have one). Most aren't tipping the officiant if he or she is set up by the resort and it is a simple ceremony. I believe in tipping well, but am having a hard time tipping someone who is giving 20 minutes of their time.

I am thinking of tipping the photographer in 2 installments, half after the wedding, the other half when the pics are delivered.