Alternative for best men beachwear??

Originally my fiance and I decided that he would wear a white button down and white pants on the beach ceremony and his entourage would wear white button down and beige pants ...however now, 3 months before the wedding!!! he wants to change it and wants to wear white button down and beige pants and now I don't know what the guys should wear! I don't want them looking alike! Please Help! Any suggestions? I do not want to do anything dark like brown pants etc..and the guys do not like wearing linen!

Ummm, I was thinking something like a darker linen...but then I saw the end of your post, so I guess that is out.

What if they all wear beige pants, the guys can wear white shirts and your guy wears a coloured shirt that ties in with your colours?

Just a thought! Good luck!

i was thinking about that..BUT the color of my MOH dress is FUSCHIA!! hahaha....the best man will not be happy wearing fuschia!!! i think i may be leaning to my fiance wearing a tan full suit (if he doesn't sweat his a$$ off) and his best men wear tan pants and maybe white short sleeve button downshuh.gif? so difficult!

Im having the same problem! Wanted my FI to wear a light linen beige suit and the guys beige pants with white button down shirts too but im afraid of my FI sweating to death too! He is always hot to begin with! What about letting your FI wear a tie and the other guys just a boutonniere? Let me know what you figure out