Vdaybride recommends a GREAT BD photographer in NYC!!

Hello ladies,

I wanted to share info. about a photographer in NYC. I had a shoot on Dec. 16th right before the holidays. My great photographer was able to get me my photos right after the new year and was GREAT to work with. She is super sweet and very talented. Her name is Jennifer and her website is Beautiful and Affordable Photography. I completed my photobook last night and overall, I am pleased with how it turned out. I used a coupon code and ended up getting a free book :). I wasn't even considering a BD shoot until I joined this forum, but I am sooooo glad that I did. Again, she is wonderful! Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Timberly, I just posted this question on another thread (the one about boudoir prices) but I was wondering whether your shoot w/ Jen started at 10? I'm having a shoot with her & I sort of wanted to get my hair done before but I'm a little worried about getting there on time (have to get a zipcar too). Where/what time did you get your hair done before?

Thanks!