Toronto to the sunny skies!

bikegirl

Hey everyone! I'm Lindsay, a bride-to-be hailing from the cold slushy city of Toronto. My fiance proposed on Dec/19/2009 in Mont-Tremblant, QC during a ski trip with friends. We'd talked about it before but I didn't think it would happen for another year or two. So when he went down on one knee and proposed, my first reaction was literally..."Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh shitttt!". I eventually said yes tho.... Lol!

When I was younger, I wanted a big fairy tale wedding with tons of guests, huge white dress, multiple-tiered cake, etc. but in the last couple years I've become really turned off to the idea....too much work and too close to home. The fiance and I have decided that we're going to have a destination wedding. We don't have an exact date set...but we're looking Spring 2011. We both want to go All-Inclusive and Caribbeans or Central American seems the easiest and most affordable for our guests.

I've a little overwhelmed at all the information on this form and the gazillion others out there but I guess having a date that far in advance gives me at least a few months to just "window shop". :)

See you around!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic