good deal on colored sand

Hey ladies!

I know a lot of you are planing a sand ceremony at your destination wedding, so I thought I'd share where I found mine. I bought my colored sand at oriental trading company. Copy and paste the link below. If it does not work just go to Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading and search for craft sand. They do have options to buy a bunch at once, but at the bottom they have the separate ones. I think the containers are a good size (22 oz, i believe). Definitely enough for the sand ceremony.

Craft Sand

They have royal blue, red, white, green, yellow, light pink, light blue sand for $1.99. I think the light orange is $2.49. This seems to be the best price I found and they have a variety of colors.

I found some great vases/bottles at Ikea...one large and two smaller matching...it would take a cork to stop the top, but it didnt come with one. I think all together that it was less than $15.

I also noticed wal mart had craft sand in the back in the scrapbooking aisle...who knew! I bought mine at Micheals with the 50% coupon!