Venting and need advice

Luli

Thank goodness for this forum LOL... HELP!! Im stuck and don't know what to do sad.gif im getting married in 2011 and my FI has 3 bestfriends so because he couldnt pick 2 out of the 3 to be his best man i said dont worry i can have a third MOH but heres the thing... we went out to dinner with one of his bestfriends and his wife, they asked how are the wedding plans? and i started well we are having complications because he cant pick 2 out of three bla bla bla....so we decided have u, tom and craig be the best man... oooooopsy i put my foot in it but it was an accident... when we get home my FI says to me how could have done that you ruined it for me i wanted to tell him formaly, you told them my thoughts everything..(to be honest with you I didnt realize, i thought my FI had already told him he was part of the bridal party and one the bestman, becuase we new 100% he was one of the 3)... so now my FI is all mad at me and told me i might aswell do it all myself and tell everyone who we want in bridal party. everyones advice will be greatly appreciated... thanks so much for reading.

All the best to you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!