bridesmaid dresses

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm the bridal advisor from InWeddingDress.com.You can try different colors  if you want to try something more trendy. A popular trend is to have the bridal party wear different colored gowns but made from the same manufacturer. Many bridal gown stores will cater to this request if you ask for it. They call this a "color run" and it requires that each bridesmaid wear a different shade or color. This can be incredibly spectacular and suitable for summer or spring season wedding ceremonies.Hope this can help. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I SURE DID! I just checked and I don't see them on the site anymore! BOO! They really are spectacular! I would maybe call to see if they have any in the warehouse if you're really interested. I think the online description was "Flower Chiffon Long Halter - Coral Passion" Or the BCBG store might have some left on the sale rack!

• 2 weeks later...

They were that inexpensive on the website??!!!

Originally Posted by oJustBeachyo View Post

I SURE DID! I just checked and I don't see them on the site anymore! BOO! They really are spectacular! I would maybe call to see if they have any in the warehouse if you're really interested. I think the online description was "Flower Chiffon Long Halter - Coral Passion" Or the BCBG store might have some left on the sale rack!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, in the Canadian stores they were $454 regular price and US I believe was $318 on sale for $189! Pretty Awesome!

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

They were that inexpensive on the website??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oJustBeachyo View Post