Newly engaged and overwhelmed!

Samantha

Hi Everyone,

I'm Samantha, from Toronto, Canada and I'm newly engaged!

We are planning to get married this July somewhere in the Carribean (hopefully the Bahamas!). We've only been engaged 2 weeks and already I'm overwhelmed at the thought of a destination wedding!!! So that's why I'm here... to get some advice and tips and at the end of it all, hopefully have some advice of my own to pass on!

Can't wait to chat!

Sam

It just blows me away how everyone just expects that you might have every detail of the wedding confirmed in two weeks.

And then they try to "sway" the plans to their likes. I am definitely taking a crash course in setting boundaries these past couple of weeks.

I am so fortunate because I have a FI who keeps saying it's our wedding and we are going to do what we want to do.

Amen to that!!

Welcome Samantha! This board will be very helpful. Just start asking questions and people will be happy to help. The Vendor Marketplace has great resources for vendors, worth a minute or two to check out! You can even see if any vendors offer discounts to help build a portfolio. You got tons of options. Hope that helps!