Florist for Cancun?

gracefulsteph

• 1 month later...

I very highly recommend ladies that are getting married in Cancun & are looking for a florist, use Vanessa Jaimes. Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding in Cancun b/c our travel agency canceled all charter flights to Mexico in May b/c of the outbreak of the H1N1 virus. Therefore, I never got to see the beautiful flowers that she helped me to design. Some may say that if I never got to see her work, then why would I recommend her. From the moment I contacted Vanessa, she has been nothing but helpful. She has responded to all of my questions & requests (all 2 million of them :) We then had to cancel & she was so understanding & even refunded our deposit 2 weeks before the wedding. She is such an artist, her work speaks for itself (check out her website Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / Diseño Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales.) If your looking for a wonderful florist, please contact Vanessa.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea View Post
Hii!

I found a very good florist with lots of ideas. Her website is still under construction but her quick replies and pictures and ideas have been wonderful.
Flores Julieta. I read a review from Ana Garcia and therefore contacted her.
Her email is [email protected]

Good luck!
thanks for her contact info!! i've hear a lot of great things about her!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...