Nicole Miller dress FU0003 ???

So I like the simple styles of Nicole Miller for a destination wedding - particularly dress FU0003 but I don't love the back of the dress. Does anyone know a seamstress or is a seamstress that can recommend some changes to make it more simple? I want to get rid of the bows or take out the back all together but Im not sure if this is possible. Also, if any one has pictures of brides wearing this dress I would love to see them!

Here is a pic of the dress on the model as well as a bride:

nicole miller fu0003 - Google Images

Thanks

that is a beautiful dress, I'm not a steamstress though or really know how they can change it easily but I think just removing them and having a deeper back would look great on it. Or maybe removing the bows but having a solid fabric go across instead. I hope you are able to have it the way you want.

I think that there are a few different dresses shown in those photos. My best friend bought the one that does not have the bows at the back but the front looks the exact same.

The one with the back that looks like this

http://www.partypop.com/Forums/images/402391.jpg

She had a bustle thing added to the back and it is really cute. PM me and I can send you photos of her wearing it at the bridal salon if you are interested.

There was a bride on here who wore that dress but I forget her name?? I will try to find here through the reviews, it would have been this year sometime tho. It looked great on her. I would think you could at least get the bows removed but not sure what else they could do. Maybe just take a pic to the seamstress and ask?

I also have a nicole miler dress, HG0015 and agree that the one lori posted is really pretty too. Its style number HG0013.