Royal Playa Del Carmen - Dec 2 Wedding

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks girls for the compliments. The dress was actual really ok after the TTD session. Jumping into the pool actually seemed to clean the dirt and sand off it lol. That being said...I still do need to take it to a dry cleaner!! But it seems ok just by looking at it. :) I didn't mind doing it - I got my dress on sale for $199 - and as much as I loved it, I thought worse case scenario if it did get wrecked, I didn't pay a fortune for it. :)

Yes!! We actually did have issues getting dinners together. I forgot about that lol. A few nights all of us wanted to eat together, but we would have to divide up into 2 groups. They wouldn't sit more than 6-8 people together which was pretty annoying. If you want everyone together, it was $10 per person and a set menu. LAME. I can't believe i forgot that lol. The first few nights we tried...after that more of us were doing our own thing anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxsebridetobe View Post
Yes!! We actually did have issues getting dinners together. I forgot about that lol. A few nights all of us wanted to eat together, but we would have to divide up into 2 groups. They wouldn't sit more than 6-8 people together which was pretty annoying. If you want everyone together, it was $10 per person and a set menu. LAME. I can't believe i forgot that lol. The first few nights we tried...after that more of us were doing our own thing anyways...
How stupid that is. rant.gif

How superior was food at The Royal compared to The Gran? Did you get a chance to go to The Gran?

I actually didn't get to go there... One night some people in our group went to the Italian place and said it was really good. But they said they were told that was the only one worth checking out since the Royals would be better. I can't remember what the Italian one was called...but maybe the place to go for a big group dinner?