Newest Updates to Martha Stewart and Sandals, Beaches weddings!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strange but I keep hearing that the WC's are definately pushier when you book direct - I haven't had any complaints at all from my Sandals, Royal Plantation and Beaches brides about pushiness at all !

The candy buffet should be available in January- I'm not sure what the cost will be though!

There will be an a la carte flower book-I assume it will come out with the website.Whether they can be added to the free wedding is still up in the air. From what I heard I doubt it. Martha stewart is extremely picky about anything that has her name on it- the WC's had to have special training on how to set the table & decorations up- excatly as Martha Stewarts team designed them- and will not allow any alterations to it. As the Free package is a Martha Stewart package I don't believe that anything -including flowers can be changed. However we'll have more details when the flower catelogue becomes available!

Thanks a lot Jennifer.

My wedding will be one of the first for the year so I will probably not be able to use all this information.

I am buying my flowers al la carte and will add some more decorations when I get there.

PS: Jennifer, your PM box is full so could not leave a message. Still looking for a room at BEaches NEgril .

• 1 month later...