Brand NEW wanting to be a CABO/Cancun bride

lloydh

I of course am partial to the Moon Palace Resort and Spa in Cancun. Its an amazing location- they do beach weddings, there is something called the Palace passport where if you are there for more than 3 days you can go on UNLIMITED tours for free, and the dolphin swim at buy one get one half off. It is all inclusive and has 4 full bottles of alcohol, and a bottle of wine when you enter the room, hotel robes and slippers in the closet, 24 hr room service (free also) and did I mention EVERY room in the resort has a 2 person hottub. So yes I am very partial to the palace resorts!

Hope you find the perfect place for you and your honey and congrats on your wedding! Happy planning!

Hi and welcome! I'm planning my wedding at Dreams Tulum - it's close to the Mayan Ruins, all-inclusive, family friendly, has great wedding services, and I have almost the exact same budget as you and it's definitely doable. Especially if you are not picky about pictures, there resort photographer does decent work, and you can get the package that includes pictures for around $2000 USD.