Thanks to this Forum I never sleep!!!

OK I thought you girls would appreciate a place to let all of the other girls who never sleep and are up all night to discuss whats keeping you awake or just to talk to!

'

Its 1:45 am here in NYC and I am awake on here and looking at tons of new info and researching the sand ceremony vases right now!

Why are you up late??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are awesome for posting this!! I'm up late because I just got out of work, and am checking unread threads! However, pre wedding, i remember countless hours spent all night long on here, just researching everything you can imagine, from flowers, veils to shoes, to photos, to luggage questions, lol!! This site is awesome, and the everyone is so helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
OK I thought you girls would appreciate a place to let all of the other girls who never sleep and are up all night to discuss whats keeping you awake or just to talk to!
'
Its 1:45 am here in NYC and I am awake on here and looking at tons of new info and researching the sand ceremony vases right now!

Why are you up late??
OMG I cracked up when I read this!!! ME TOO!!! I am also in NYC and went to bed at 2 AM b/c of this site!! aack!! I love that there are other obsessed brides but I may have to go to therapy if my habits worsen. blush2.gif haha