All -

For those brides who have been married at Dreams Cancun - did any of your use the in house photographer? If so what package did you get with him and did you like his work? I am contemplating whether or not to go with an outside photographer and truly don't know what I'm going to do!

Any advice or thoughts on the in house photographer at the Dreams?

Thanks,

Lindsey

• 4 weeks later...
  • VIP Member

First off, hello fellow wisconsinite!! Love the photo at Miller Park! :)

Here is a recent review of a bride that used the Dreams photographer:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...13-09-a-48478/

However, one thing to think about when you consider bringing in an outside photographer vs going with the resort photographer is the amount of coverage and photos you'll get. For instance, when you fly in your own photographer, you will typically get at least two days of coverage and a great deal on the disc of edited images. So although it might be slighly more expensive when you first think about it, when you think about the amount of photos you'll get and the time spent with you, it really is a great deal to bring in an outside photographer.

• VIP Member

Let me tell you, leaving Wisconsin for my wedding was awesome, and my wedding was in APRIL!!! But you know that it can still snow in April (and it DID!). Plus, I sent out my invitations in January when it was freezing and it inspired a few extra people to come :)