Any Gran Porto Real Brides here?

Hi Ladies. I will be getting married 1/11/11. We are pretty positive on Gran Porto Real, Playa de Carmen. Are there any other brides here looking to get married/ or already married there to collaborate with?

I want to hear a few more positive things about it, before I put down our deposit!

Hi! I'm also going to get married at the Gran Porto in May 2011. We haven't put down a deposit quite yet, just waiting to hear back on available times.

Everything I've heard about the resort is positive. I like that guests with children can still come but others who want to spend a little more can stay at the Royal if they wish.

I was looking for us to stay at the Royal and guests that would like to stay at the Real. The wedding packages are the same correct? I wonder if the lady I've been speaking to about putting down the deposit and all only handles Real resorts. Hmmm guess I should decide on the Real or Royal for the wedding location...

• 9 months later...