Monica's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites review!

I was just about to ask a question and have seen when i re read the review again and everyones comments you have already answered it. Thanks again, everything looked so pretty. I am going to make the hanging flowers on the huppa too

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you make the hanging flowers on the huppa?

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

I was just about to ask a question and have seen when i re read the review again and everyones comments you have already answered it. Thanks again, everything looked so pretty. I am going to make the hanging flowers on the huppa too

I just found the quote:

1. They provide the huppah and the white tulle, I got the idea for the hanging jeweled orchids from someone on this site: VERY easy to make! I just bought some jeweled Christmas strands that go on a tree, and I bought fake orchids from Hobby Lobby, and strung them on.. And the hotel actually hung them for us!!

So thats what I am going to do with yellow roses. I guess i'll make a few strands then they just tie them on! If you have a better idea please let me know x

• 2 weeks later...

Monica,

Thank you so much for the information. I will be getting married in Montego Bay in 4 months and have been a little worried about all the details. I have gone to a local travel agent for our booking and our guests. It turned out great!! Thank you again!!

Soon to be Mrs. Field

• 2 months later...