Topless Women @ the ROR???!!!!

I got married at RMB and there were a few topless women on the beach. I did not see any by the pool. My DH's sister attended with her two young childern. We were told by both her and my MIL that it really wasn't a big deal - when the kids asked they made it sound like no big deal so it was no big deal for the kids and after the first question there was no issue after that.

Thanks for your responses. I'll let my guests with children know about the sunbathing women on the beach. Most have traveled out of the country, but not with their young children. The Trip Advisor reviews made it seem like there were a ton of topless women around the pool and beach. I love this forum!!!!!!

I am assuming if topless women on beaches shocks any of you you probably have not done that much travelling. I have been all over Europe, Australia and even South Africa and it is completely normal. Probably the topless ladies were from different countries where this is acceptable. All part of the fun of travelling - seeing how different cultures live!

every resort i've ever been to has had topless women on the beach. in europe it is normal, just remind your guests that other tourists are from around the world and it's common. it's not a huge deal. my FI and I always play the 'speedo & boob' game on vacation. usually the amount of men wearing speedos outweighs the topless women...in case you're betting drinks on it...haha!