Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Hi everyone....I am offically an LC bride!  I will be getting married in April of 2012 so I know that I will spend a lot of hours between now and then reading all your wonderful advice. Thanks for all the great informtion that is already out there. 

Originally Posted by lety01 View Post

My sister got married at LC Last month. Kids 2 and under are free, and kids up to 12 are $25 each (1/2 off the adult prices). 

Thanks for this info, I didn't know it. I was sent an initial quote from Kelley but I did not see any information on the price for the kids

There is no mention of it in the initial contract, but when we contacted Kelley she added it in there. Also, there is a $10/person fee for the tips that are calculated in the contract. Kids over 2 must be included in this count. If you are planning to add the extra hour it is also an additional $10/person, but the kids do not need to be included in this count because the extra fee is to cover the open bar. Hope this help! Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions. It was my sister's wedding, but I did most of the planning :)

~Lety~