I bought my dress!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Thanks Cess... I just cannot believe the change in ceil colour from the first ones I posted and this one... It's the same veil!
Your right Paula, and it looks like your veil matches with your train now. I really do love the look of the veil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Your right Paula, and it looks like your veil matches with your train now. I really do love the look of the veil.
Thanks Amy...do you think it should be shorter or longer? I really don't know where it is going to be on my head.
Hey, we both have green names!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Thanks Amy...do you think it should be shorter or longer? I really don't know where it is going to be on my head.
Hey, we both have green names!
I love green!

I actually really like the length it is now. I don't think you should go shorter. If you go longer, I think you should go really long- similar to where you train ends. (but then again, I'm biased since I want a cathedral length veil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I love green!

I actually really like the length it is now. I don't think you should go shorter. If you go longer, I think you should go really long- similar to where you train ends. (but then again, I'm biased since I want a cathedral length veil)
Me too Amy! Pretty sure our wedding colours are going to be green and white, some orange accents, but invites will prob just green and white.

Jilly, I am not sure... I am not liking the fact that it appeared to be different colours in these two pictures. This is the colour they have sold with this dress. I am liking the price difference of approx $30 online vs. $180 for this one. It is a very nice soft netting, but I am not going to wear it for very long.