What do your guests remember/rave about for your wedding?

In trying to decide where to spend the extra on upgrades etc...

I know here people only remember the food. Food makes or breaks a great wedding here.

But when you are down south whether it be Jamaica or elsewhere, what is something(s) that your guests remembered, still rave about, really appreciated, etc

Is it the cake, the fact that you hired private airport transfers, a group excursion that you arranged and paid for, etc...

Thanks!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our guests rave about the whole experience of the DW...they all absolutely loved it! A lot of them say they loved the beach reception, the travel mugs were def a big hit for drinks at the pool bar, and we all had an excellent time on our group excursion to Dunn's River Falls.

My guests raved about the whole week and how much fun it was. But most specifically, the comments I heard the most were: 1) the lighting and ambiance of the wedding, i.e. lounge furniture. They loved the vibe. 2) the sunset cruise we took everyone on 2 days after the wedding. Everyone had a blast on the sunset cruise and I think really appreciated it.