DJ Question-Wanting Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerssnorts18 View Post
Have any of you used DJ Ivan Gomez with Doremixx or going to use them?? I want to make sure this is a good company.
Thanks!!
Hi...I actually just booked him last week & wired the money to him tonight....i'm getting married April 28, 2010 at the Excellence Riv. Maya & another bride I met on here just used him at her wedding in September 2009...seems pretty legit...contract, info. etc :)

Michelle

I've book him for our June 2010 wedding in Playa del Carmen. I saw a ton of great referrals about him on the Royal thread. He's very quick to respond and I was able to get a better deal booking directly through him as opposed to using our resort to book him.

Good luck!

I just met with Ivan this weekend when I was down in the RM doing my site visit - he made me a CD to take home on the spot, played me lots of great samples and told him I could give him a play list and a do-not play list. Was on time for our meeting too (which can't be said for everyone we met with!)

• 1 month later...