Wedding Extras

mymy116

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly this is PATHETIC... This is becoming a new trend in BDW, and it needs to stop! But how are we supposed to know someone is a fraud or a fake? We can't... I guess we just have to make sure we keep track of everything so that when someone disappears we can get our money back.

Can't believe we can't even trust other brides in here!!

It is a pathetic trend. I'm glad she disappeared before I sent her my money. Good Luck to those of you who are having troubles- I hope you can recover your money. Perhaps we need to point a mod to this thread so they can ban or do whatever it is they do when someone does this? I know they can't step in but I thought they were banning members- not sure.

Have you of you tried emailing her directly? She may not return here after the wedding. I checked and she hasn't logged in since 11/10/09. (Although it says she had activity on 11/18/09, I'm not really sure what that means.) Either way, she hasn't been around for almost a month, I would email her directly.