Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in the bahamas next novemeber at the Riu. I dont really like what the resort sent to me about the photographer they use and have not see a portfolio. Has anyone used a great photogragher in the bahamas?

Exactly. I am getting married in the Bahamas too and I am going to use a photographer from BDW. I am going to fly the photographer and assistant down. Believe it or not...this can be less expensive than using many of the photogs my resort recommends. Also...I feel comfortable using a vendor from this forum. Just know that in the Bahamas you have to get a license for the photog that is approx $300. There are threads on this in the Bahamas forum....good luck.

Happy searching! I know you'll find some great photographers on here. I just joined myself and so happy to see quality work available for brides. What more could you ask for? I also know there are photographers wanting to get into destination weddings that may offer discounts in order to begin building a portfolio. Just do some hunting.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Bahamas is a beautiful location to get married. Many of us offer smaller packages to accomodate your photography needs. Make sure to ask a lot of questions and get exactly what you really want. A good photographer will be helpful and fun to work with,too! Happy planning and marriage is wonderful :)

• 1 month later...