Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

Did you do your TTD at Dunn's River Falls or Mahoe Falls.  I was thinking of Dunn's River, but wasn't sure if it would be too busy or not.

Originally Posted by tris View Post

That picture made me cry as well... so much emotion it's ridiculous! I love all of them so much. The pictures are I'm sure touched up, but you'd have to ask my photog how much the colours were touched up, I wouldn't know. My sister did my makeup. Mahoe falls was like 5 min from Dunn's River, it was about half an hour or so from the GBP.

Mahoe. And we had this whole section to ourselves. There was more we could have explored but I was so sick at this point I was puking every 10 minutes so we headed back to the resort and I slept for 4 hours then we went and did the sunset ones on the resort beach :)

Tris- I LOVE the trash the dress pics.  You would never know that you didn't feel well.  They are so beautiful!!! 

Would Mahoe falls be suitable for a group excursion instead of dunn's river falls?  We want to take our guests (approx 40) somewhere fun but I don't want to deal with 100s of ppl at Dunns River, I'd much rather have a place that was more private where we could all hang out together.  Are you allowed to climb around them and swim?  Is there anything else there, you mentioned there were other areas you could have explored...  And where is it?

Thanks! :)