Any Hairstylist out there? Please help!

Karen Aucoin

Hey Ladies,

I'm leaving for my Dominican wedding in 4 days and I still have no idea of what to do for my hair!! I had one or two ideas but the one I was leaning toward my mom isn't a fan. I have med/long hair with no bangs and I don't want a big fancy updo. My hair is layered and falls about 6-8 inches beneath my shoulders. I also have an orchid that I'll be wearing and a single-tiered veil to my waist. Any thoughts?!?!

Hi there,

have you looked at pictures? i am a stylist and pictures of people are the way to go. Eva Longoria, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood...these women are always in magazines and their updos are always very simple and classic looking.

Thanks ladies for the site. I have looked on The Knot website, didn't see any there, I looked at pics at my hair salon, didn't see any there. The only thing I have found so far is pics of Carrie Underwood inspired prom hairstyles but there's where I found the one I liked and my mother isn't too keen on. I'll check out that site today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...