Please post your ceremony program pics here!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpooch View Post
I know you can't tell the outside border is navy carstock, but the colors are navy, yellow and white.
First..I LOVE your name "diamondpooch" :) I also love your program! It looks great, I know that navy will pop against the yellow, great choice! Thanks so much for sharing. Now I feel ashamed of myself that I didn't get this project started sooner. Your wedding is in May and you are done!embarrest.gif

• 5 months later...

My programs were a lot of fun to make. I wanted to make something a little different.I came across a great idea and made it my own. On the front of the program is the traditional stuff: Our names, weddding date, attendants, readers and a small blurb about family members that had passed. On the back was a wedding related game, I did three different ones (word search, word scramble, and word bubbles) the possiblites are endless for games.

Then I used wide popsicle sticks or a tongue dispenser for the handle, first had fiance drill a 1/4 inch hole into each handle. Then attached to programs. Then I pulled ribbon through the hole and attached a golf pencil to the end of them.

Just finished them last night so I will upload a photo soon. They look awesome! :)

programs 2.pdf

programs.pdf

programs 3pdf.pdf

• 4 weeks later...