• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
danielle i love this idea and dont know how i missed it before!! how much did you pay for it?
It was $25 I think with shipping... It's huge, about 4x5, it came with a little card that told the story about where the tradition started....it was cute! I totally ripped off one of the designs on the website (the Eli & Rachel one). I'm gonna take a picture of it and post it.

Maura you should get one.....I LOVE it, it will really personalize your dress!

Here you are Maura! I love it, I can't wait to see it in my dress. The little card that talks about the tradition also suggests that you can make it a pocket inside the dress to hold something special. I really like this idea and might use it to hold my rosary, my mom would love that!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
oh danielle that is gorgeous!!! i love it. when are you having it sewn into your dress, and where in the dress will you put it?
I think I'm going to have my seamstress sew it into the back of the dress by the designer label.......I'm so excited! You should totally get one! I just love little details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
I love this idea. Thanks for posting Danielle. I can;t wait to see yours Yari.

I am definitely going to do this. The site says it's sold out for now though....
They are custom made, email the lady. I am sure she can make it for you.