So Im trying to figure out what to do in regards to my hair appt.

I found a girl that was referred that will come to where the wedding is and do my hair. I have a family friend who is doing my makeup at the house already. She will charge me $75, which includes my hair and the travel fee.

My other option is there is a salon down the street from our wedding location. They charge from $55+.

I think it would be easier to have someone come to the house, but we really are cutting in close to our budget now, so the salon seems more logical.

I think either way could be good. The salon visit cuts into the day a bit more, but if it's just down the street then you get the "salon experience" without too much travel time taken, and cheaper is always a plus. Having someone come to you is convenient though, and maybe more relaxing? I think I would go with the salon, since it is a better deal, personally.

I'd much rather have someone come to you. I think it's worth the extra to be able to relax and not have to worry about getting to an appointment on time, especially since you're already having someone come to you to do your makeup! Plus, the salon might charge a little more (since you said $55+) and won't there be tax on it? I think $75 for someone to come to you is a great deal!!! Does that include a trial thoughhuh.gif

I think it may be nice to have someone come to you! I was recently in a wedding and we all went to the salon to have our hair done and as nice as it was it really took up a huge part of the day and everyone was rushed getting to and from the salon/houses/to the ceremony location. It may be nice to have someone come to you to cut down on stress...

• 3 weeks later...