save the date really luggage tags vs non luggage tags???

hi all,

so i'm not sure what to do. i'm planning on sending out save the dates so i have been looking around for luggage tags that i can use to put them in so my guest can use them for the trip. not sure if it will be easier to make them look like luggage tags instead to save money and forget giving real tags to my guest. i still have a few months to go but my FI is no help he thinks there both great so i need your help!!!!!

jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv View Post
hi all,

so i'm not sure what to do. i'm planning on sending out save the dates so i have been looking around for luggage tags that i can use to put them in so my guest can use them for the trip. not sure if it will be easier to make them look like luggage tags instead to save money and forget giving real tags to my guest. i still have a few months to go but my FI is no help he thinks there both great so i need your help!!!!!

jen
Check out the DIY section of this forum, there are lots of good ideas for luggage tags that most of the gals on here are doing, and the have the templates too, as long as you have 150 posts you can open the attachments for the templates, but if you haven't reached there yet you can still view the pics to get some ideas - if you do a search for luggage tags I'm sure something will come up!
Good luck!

I am doing Luggage tags kinda as my STDs - We sent out the invites 8 months before and about 3 months before I am going to send the luggage tags as 'reminders to book'.

Anyway from what other people have posted about their luggage tags it is not that expensive to make them - I looked up luggage tags on amazon and at office supplies stores and got prices for how many I need. I think they are a great idea - it will show everyone at the airport they are part of a group - Your wedding! Good luck with what you decide