Home& Married from Beaches negril!! Pictures!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! The pics are gorgeous! I am really looking forward to your review...it seems like our wedding is coming faster and faster, and I am starting to become a nervous wreck about things!

I have questions for you :), but I will hold off until I read your review in case you answer them for me there wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post
Your pictures are beautiful and it looks like you had a fabulous time! Thanks for posting :) I can't wait to read your review! Just one question so far...what time was your ceremony?
our cermony was supposed to be @ 3pm. I originally wanted the 5:30 sunset but then canceled and booked the 3pm slot. BUT..... we were there the time of year that it rains in the afternoon SO I got really lucky and was able to have my wedding @ 5:30, and didnt pay the $3800!!

it was great.

And if you guys have questions feel free to email me.... I have 2 kids and we own a company so its hard to get my review written. [email protected]