I had an idea!

Martha

Ok...so normally when I work out, I like to listen to fast, upbeat music. I am going to try something different...I am going to make a compilation of all our wedding music and listen to that....even the slow songs. I think having these songs on will TOTALLY motivate me!

I hope so anyways. I mean, I always picture my wedding when I hear these songs. And, I think picturing a skinny bride will help me kick it in gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Ok...so normally when I work out, I like to listen to fast, upbeat music. I am going to try something different...I am going to make a compilation of all our wedding music and listen to that....even the slow songs. I think having these songs on will TOTALLY motivate me!

I hope so anyways. I mean, I always picture my wedding when I hear these songs. And, I think picturing a skinny bride will help me kick it in gear!
Good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
good luck I hope it helps, I wish I would have motivated myself a long time ago, but here I am 19 days away still only lost 10 lbs total
Hey, 10 lbs is still great! Try and concentrate on how good it feels to be 10 lbs. lighter instead of worrying about how much you "should have lost". I'm at that 10lb mark right now and happy about it - it's taken me 4 months to get this far. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
good luck I hope it helps, I wish I would have motivated myself a long time ago, but here I am 19 days away still only lost 10 lbs total
Christine ... "only lost 10 lbs" ... that's awesome! i didn't lose an inch or a pound ... you've done a great job and should be proud of yourself! you're going to be a smashing bride!

Martha-

One of the playlists on my Nano is our Wedding music....the slow and the fast. It's pretty much the only thing I listen to when I'm working out....it IS super motivational, and it brings my mind to the wedding and time flies by.