bonfires in cabo

I know that dreams does do this...but I don't know much about it. I emailed with Yessica at dreams and she said that it costs like $50 to use the bonfire and then if you want like drinks, food etc...for a group then it's extrahuh.gif

Hopefully someone has used this or has more info than i do...sorry, not a ton of help!

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
hi girlies has or is anyone doing a bonfire in cabo i didnt know if they do it at dreamshuh.gif??
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
I know that dreams does do this...but I don't know much about it. I emailed with Yessica at dreams and she said that it costs like $50 to use the bonfire and then if you want like drinks, food etc...for a group then it's extrahuh.gif

Hopefully someone has used this or has more info than i do...sorry, not a ton of help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
does any 1 have a photos of this....and do they cater it for you if you have food and dinks or do you do it yourselfhuh.gif

We're doing a bonfire. When I e-mailed Mariana about it, she told me it's the same cost as any other event; $24 per person. They do cater the event. Same menus to choose from, etc. She didn't mention anything about a $50 fee otherwise though.

I'll get some pictures for you guys next week... but it probably won't be in use. Hopefully it'll still help for those of you who are like me who need to SEE it in order to understand how it works!