Hi guys....I'm working on my save the dates and I am bewildered at how you guys get that little dip/groove on the right-hand side separating the smallest section from the main section...anyone know what I'm talking aboutt?! I've tried cutting it out by hand, but it looks TERRIBLE!!! Is there a die-cut that people are using? I have a corner-punch to round the edges....but can't figure out this peice.

Thanks in advance!!

PS--aside from this...I am sooo happy with how they turned out!! Can't wait to post some pics!!!

I did the boarding pass thing to and you can get something called a preforator. We got it at JoAnn's but they have it at michaels to. Its kind of expensive but its a cool tool with multiple changes.

I used this looks like blade you need-- We R Memory Keepers Rotary Cutter 45mm Refill Blades- Perforating : Blade refills : Rotary Cutting : Sewing & Quilting | Joann.com

This is the awesome cutter that we got (15 year warranty) Acme Rotary Trimmer 12'' Titanium : Personal Paper Trimmers : Papercrafting Tools : Scrapbooking | Joann.com

here are my invites you can kind of see where i cut them Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck!

Hey there, we used a small corner rounder (like a hole punch but for corners).

We just folded back the small tab area (ours was on the left end) and then punched the corners out. Then when you flatten it back out, you have the indentation. It took a few practice tries to get it, but it worked perfectly after that. Also used a rotary blade to perforate the left & right stub-like ends of the ticket - made folding back the left end easy.

one of these should work, just make sure you get size small:

Amazon.com: Small Angle Eater Corner Punch 5mm: Kitchen & Dining

I bought this one at a stationery store

Small Corner Rounder-Puncher: www.paperpresentation.com

here's our save-the-date

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck finishing! And don't forget to post pics when they're done!