Symbolic Cermony Wording?

Hi, I know there is a thread out there on this somewhere but I can find it. Sorry. Anyway we have just recently decided that we too are going to do the legal stuff here b4 we go and just have a symbolic ceremony once we get there. We are keeping it a secret so the ceremony there will still be our actual wedding. My question is what are you all using for the wording now that we have the choice? I can't see my FI actually writing his own vows so something simple and kind of traditional would be nice. Please Help!

When some close friends of ours got married, they didn't say their own vows but they did say something... they each said "I knew I loved you when...." They each said three things. It was blended really well with the vows/ceremony. Everyone was crying because it was so sweet. I remember one of the brides was "I knew I loved you when you slept on the waiting room floor when my dad was dieing in the hospital" This idea just might have to be my "Something Borrowed"... I love it. =)