Well our invites are done and I just love them! The colours turned out to be just perfect and I was so impressed with how quickly CARDS AND POCKETS came through with the printing! Literally a three day turn around from ordering to shipping! The cost was totally resonable and saved me the headache of printing them myself! I thought I'd post picture since it was this sight where I got most of my ideas! Can't wait to send them and start seeing the guest list grow!

Will post pictures later today...for some reason the photobucket pictures aren't working! sad.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! They're really pretty & I love the flower graphic!

Yay for cards&pockets!! I love that company!! We bought our pocket-fold jackets from them to go along w/ an invite we found elsewhere and they're perfect! Just got 'em all mailed out last week so I totally hear you about being excited to receive your rsvps!! More than anything else, sending out the invites & getting our 1st 'yes' made this whole process more real.