Stephanie (RAENJAY) Non-pro Pics (RIU CABO)

Stephanie~ You look gorgeous on your wedding day. You flowers are beautiful and everything looked perfect. It looks like you had a great time. I cannot wait to read you review and see more pictures! Thanks for sharing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
I love your flowers, they are beautiful! and the starfish pic!
Thank you ~ I was so very sad to leave the flowers behind. Now I keep hinting that orange roses have become my favorite, we'll see how long it takes to get some. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
You have so many great pictures already... you look stunning...and most importantly, VERY happy! I love your face after the tequila shot. Now I'm going to read your review.... CONGRATS!!!!!
We were both so very happy - as we looked at the pictures, Jason kept saying, "I love that laughing smile, it's great". He just really wanted/wants me to be happpy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
I LOVE your dress!!! It's so perfect on you and for a beach wedding.
Thank you, I was so afraid he was going to HATE my dress, but he loved it. I still love it - dirt and all. And I lost my bustle, so I carried it around all night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M View Post
Congrats Stephanie!! I'm soo happy for you, it looked like everything came out perfectly! You looked beautiful and I loved your flowers!! Congrats again and I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Hi Natalie! Welcome back! I can't wait to see your pictures, I know that you wedding had to be spectacular.