Flower Girl dress (white or color)

I have an ivory dress as well. My "head" flower girl (my soon to be step-daughter) is wearing a white dress with a pink sash... as for my other two flower girls, I'm not sure yet... maybe baby pink dresses to match the pink sash??

Usually I like the flower girl dresses that match the brides dress but for a destination wedding I think that a dress in your wedding colours would be cute- especially if you've gone with something kind of tropical! I think I would either match her to your dress (ie go with the ivory) or to your wedding colours, personally, just to keep everything looking unified. That's just me, though, I doubt anyone at your wedding will be saying "she's in ivory and the flower girl *gasp!* is in white!!!" you know?

Great suggestions! Thanks you guys! I didn't know if there was a certain etiquette on when the FG wears white (ie, daughter or neice, etc..). We are borrowing one of the BMs daughters...she is adorable. I was thinking I would like to have her in the color blue that the BMs are in (Pool or Robins Egg blue) and wear a chocolate sash.