Hi Girls !!!

I'm looking for a Canadian vendor to do 25 boarding passes (save the date) and 25 regular invitations for my upcoming destination wedding at a reasonnable price and delay, any suggestions ?

Thanks

Ps: My invitations will be in French :-)

Hi,

My boarding pass STD's were made by Out of the Box Ideas. She is also making my invitations and I absolutely LOVE them. She's Toronto-based. Here is the link to her website, although a lot of the work she has there are older: outoftheboxideas.ca

I got to see a lot of her other work in person. All her graphics are original and she can custom-make pretty much anything for you. Hope this helps!

• 3 years later...
Originally Posted by bride2010 View Post

Hi,

My boarding pass STD's were made by Out of the Box Ideas. She is also making my invitations and I absolutely LOVE them. She's Toronto-based. Here is the link to her website, although a lot of the work she has there are older: outoftheboxideas.ca

I got to see a lot of her other work in person. All her graphics are original and she can custom-make pretty much anything for you. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the tip!