Pick one! Wedding dress opinions wanted!

In all of my trying on of about 200 dresses there are only two that I still think about - one I tried on almost a year ago and the other was seven months ago. I would say that one is what I would have chosen as my "ideal" dress growing up but the other is my "ideal" dress as the woman I want to portray myself as. I love them both though but for different reasons. The two are pretty different.

So please help me decide!!

Dress 1 - the dress that made me feel like a beautiful WOMAN but isn't what i've always imagined I'd wear

Click the image to open in full size.

(sorry about the editing on that one)

Dress 2 - the dress I idealized growing up but might be a little too traditional now

ignore my faces - its not indicative of how I feel, just how indecisive I am!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are both gorgeous dresses, and look beautiful on you. In my opinion, I think you should go with the one that makes you feel like the woman you are today. If it makes you feel beautiful and sexy, then that's the one you want, b/c that's how you should feel on your big day. Keep us posted on the one you choose!! Oh, and I really love the beading on the first one.

Oh my god what a hard choice - I usually love these questions as I will have a strong feeling either way - butwith this one... I love them both too...

For me - I have voted no 1. I think it is beautiful, fitting with a destination wedding and also I love that it symbolises you as a woman.

It's one of the things I have tossed around with, but I ended up decided that when I though about marriage when I was little, it was all about me - me in the princess dress. Now that I am a woman getting married, I know that it about us, and the growth that we have to undertake together in order to make a marriage work. So I decided to go with the dress that make me feel like the strong confident woman I am :)

that being said, they both look amazing and I dont really think you can you wrong either way :)

WOAH -- is dress #1 ever breathtaking or what?!?

I literally said "Oh, WOW!" outloud to myself when I scrolled down and saw it....the beadwork is just stunning. And the way it sort of molds to your body couldn't look better -- I think it's clear that dress #1 was my vote!

I can understand why you loved dress #2 also, but sometimes what we think we want when we are younger does not always fit who we've become as adults, and I think that is the case here.

You said it best yourself when you wrote: "the dress that made me feel like a beautiful WOMAN..." above the first picture. In my opinion, enough said! IT'S the perfect representation of who you are now, who is not the same little girl dreaming of her wedding dress you once were. I say GO GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL GOWN, GIRL!! wink.gif